How to Contact paup-support
If you are unable to find the information in the sources given above or you discover a possible bug you may contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember that we are not a giant software company with a staff of technical support specialists; we (Dave and Jim) will try to answer your questions but our time is limited (especially given the need to complete the 4.0 program and manual). There is a much greater chance that we can answer your question or fix the bug if you supply us with all of the following information:
- The version of PAUP* (e.g., PAUP* 4.0.1, Windows Interface).
- The make and model of the computer you are using (e.g., Dell OptiPlex GXa 300)
- The operating system and version (e.g., Windows NT 4.0).
- The question.
- If a bug, a list of all steps that led to the bug.
- If relevant, a copy of the data file and any other files (these will be kept strictly confidential).
Please be sure to check the "Known Problems" page before sending in a bug report. There is no need to report bugs that is already known. If there is any question as to whether your bug duplicates a known problem it would be better to send it in just in case.